The main new features of this version are:
An in-depth review of the use of the program by Eric.
LINUX: sorry but it is not possible to update from within the programme itself, this is a bug that is fixed in this version.
One option is to download the patch: http://lucaschess.pythonanywhere.com/static/updater/update_linux0124.zip and unzip it in the program folder, replacing all the files. It is not sure it will work.
- From version R 1.00 or later, Information/Search for updates
- Source: R1.24.zip (247Mb)
- Regular2 is a new set of pieces created by Tamer64, based on Regular.
- Color theme created by Tamer64, Pure green.
- Style of windows, added the option in Options/Configuration/general.
- Import from Version 11, included Transsiberian data.
- Train/Basics/Find all moves, to work with a new level is needed that the previous levels are free of errors.
- Playing against any engine, playing as black and with time extra, the label of black player is this time extra.
- Databases of positions, exporting to PGN when positions have no moves.
- Databases, PGN import with games without separation line.
- Playing, non distract mode (ALT N), shows move information.
- Import databases from version 11, when they contains non ascii characters.
- Add a variation playing against an engine.
- Train/Tactics/Find best move, old trainings do not work.
- Transsiberian, return to the initial level when the level is higher than 1.
- Playing against any engine, time sent to eboards.
- Analysis with fixed depth, removed limit of time.
- Train/Openings/Training with a book, when the books are different, the correct book is not selected.
- LINUX-The update option from the Information menu is missing.
- Train/Basics/Find all moves, added information about time/move.
- Language French by Eric and Lolo
- Language German by Tobias
- Language Polish by Darek
- Language Dutch by Willy Lefebvre
- Language Portuguese (BR) by Laudecir Daniel