The main new features of this version are:
Fixing errors detected by main betatester Eric.
Update of Millenium board driver by Graham O'Neill (windows)
New driver to DGT Pegasus board by Graham O'Neill (windows)
- From version R 1.00 or later, Information/Search for updates
- Source: GitHub
- New driver to DGT Pegasus board by Graham O'Neill
- Keyboard input of movements in pgn mode allows to use the nomenclature of each language.
- Problem with "Best move trainings" created before 1.29.
- Databases, Up/down keys do not work.
- Playing against a game, when the analysis time is extended, the values in the comments are wrong.
- Tournament between engines, window maximization.
- Open PGN directly with the program, no editing is allowed.
- Opening lines, training with engines, when automatic engines are zero and some engines are added manually.
- Millenium boards driver, it now supports BluetoothLE connections, by Graham O'Neill.
- Language French by Eric
- Language German by Johannes Bolzano