Very important in-depth beta testing of the program by Eric, a lot of bugs fixed.
- From version R 2.00a or later, Information/Search for updates
- Source: GitHub
- Book Strategie, other wonderful set of pieces created by Ben Citak.
- Book Strategie B, for non-ADDEDspaper style board backgrounds by Ben Citak.
- Book Strategie theme created by Ben Citak to emulate the old style used in the French chess magazine La Strategie in 1938 (also L'Echiquier).
- Opening Lines, shows comments when training.
- Databases, numerical sorting: press Ctrl (Alt or Shift) while double clicking on the header.
- CTRL SHIFT C (ALT SHIFT C) to copy PGN to the clipboard
- On the position analysis screen, alternative moves can be analyzed by moving pieces directly on the board.
- Analysis of a game, option to include analysis of the variations.
- On any board, ALT-X to play the current position, it is a little different from the utilities menu, only the position is used, but it can be used with any board and with any position on the board.
- Shift Right mouse on pgn table to show the tree of moves.
- Select files, option to change from a custom to native in the Configuration window.
- Eboards can be used in Gaviota endgames training.
- Eboards can be used in Learn a game training.
- 2.03a: Chess leagues, double click in classification to show games played for the current opponent.
- 2.03a: Analysis of a game show analysis if this information is in the game.
- Added ALT C to copy FEN to clipboard instead of CTRL C in Options/Settings (to fix problem with some screen readers using CTRL C).
- Director/Graphics elements, left button used to remove all and Del/Backspace to remove the last one, only right button is used to create graphics.
- 2.03a: Playing against engines, the proposal for resignation and draw by the engine is requested only once.
- Create your own game/Utilities/Enable engine
- Promotion with check not render correctly in pgn table.
- Playing against any engine, personalities dont be saved.
- 2.03a: Chess leagues, the number of matchdays has doubled.
- 2.03a: Chess leagues, match human vs engine, adjourn have been take into account when select the same match again from league window.
- 2.03a: Options/Colors/Main board, transparency fields are not working properly.
- 2.03a: Play against any engine, record time when pause.
- 2.03a: Databases, Opening explorer, Analysis when analyzer is default engine.
- Eboards drivers by Graham O'Neill (version 3 to LC)
- Chess leagues, the number of opponents is free, with a minimum equal to twice the number of those configured to move from one division to another at the end of the season.
- Language Euskara, all openings are translated, by Ilurdi.
- Language Euskara by Ilurdi.
- Language French, updated openings translations, by Eric.
- Language French by Eric and Lolo
- Language Chinese by Zoushen
- Language Polish by Darek
- Language German by Johannes Bolzano.
- Language Greek by Nick Delta.