The main new features of this version are:
A new in-depth review of the use of the program by Eric.
A wiki (https://chessionate.com/lucaswiki) to help, Johannes Bolzano idea and support.
- From version R 1.00 or later, Information/Search for updates
- Source: GitHub
- Opening lines, possibility to add the variations calculated by the engine in the analysis tab by right clicking.
- Opening lines, consult databases filter with current move.
- Databases, importing the complete LiChess puzzle database from a csv file (https://database.lichess.org/#puzzles).
- Databases, create tactics, new option to skip the first move, to support imported liChess database, where the first move is the error that generates the tactic.
- Pawns lost in the information panel of the games. Idea and code by Johannes Bolzano.
- Added option priority of tutor configuration.
- Open position in ChessTempo, pressing ALT-T in any board, idea+code by Johannes Bolzano.
- Graphics in live, changed the possibilities in configuration to show icon, show nothing or show graphics if any.
- Maia chess engines, experimental change, more elo-based search nodes have been added, increasing their strength (I am not sure if this is in the spirit of their creators, but I have tried to make them similar in strength to other engines that have been assigned an elo).
- Opening lines, Export to PGN, comment and analysis included.
- Setting a user's password.
- Expedition to Everest, selecting games, using ramdom and shuffle.
- Board, made a number of adjustments to its creation.
- Eboards drivers by Graham O'Neill
- Regular2 pieces by Tamer64.
- Language French by Eric and Lolo
- Language Vietnamese by Toan Luong
- Language Greek by Nick Delta
- Language Russian by Reinhard
- Language German by Johannes Bolzano
- Language Portuguese BR by Lau